Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mouth-watering Moong

Hi folks,

I am really looking forward to Indian cooking on Wednesday night (6:30 at the CRC). It is definitely going to be less than authentic (my only defense is I've taken an Indian cooking course in the past, and am spending my weekend experimenting with curries and dals), but it should be tasty none the less.

I came across a couple of great sites for learning Indian cooking:

I just read The White Tiger, and at the back of the book it suggests www.indianfoodforever.com This site has many recipes, but not the best explanations.

Here is a fabulous blog written by a woman in London www.quickindiancooking.com/
It applies to busy people seeking flavour on the fly.

See you Wednesday - it's going to be a full kitchen!

Appetizingly yours,

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment